Filmmaking is fun. Paperwork is not.
Here are some resources to help with rates and insurance.
So we can get going on the fun part.

Like any rental provider, we require a certificate of insurance to cover your production. Here is what we’re looking for.

Commercial production is tax-exempt in Minnesota, and other exemptions may apply to your shoot. Save big money on your invoice by providing an ST3 exemption form.